Meditation is an integral part of Spiritual growth.
- Reduces stress
- Controls anxiety
- Promotes emotional health
- Enhances self-awareness
- Lengthens attention span
- May reduce age-related memory loss
- Can generate kindness
- May help fight addictions.
Below is a rain meditation I recorded during a vacation.
Please read the instructions before you begin
- Find a comfortable seat in a quiet area
- Uncross your arms and legs
- Place palms on your lab palms up or down
- Close your eyes
- Breath in for 5 seconds, HOLD the breath for 2 seconds and then breath out for 5 seconds. Repeat this 5 times
- Once you are in a relaxed state, begin your meditation
- Focus on the picture or the sounds
- If your mind wanders, bring your focus back to the meditation
- When the video is complete, take 5 more deep breaths