I'm coming to you this week from Mission Wolf Sanctuary in Colorado. This week I woke up to my carbon monoxide detector going off. Watch the video to learn more.
I've been trying really hard not to use my generator because this sanctuary is a sustainable farm. They use solar energy, and I don't want to have noise pollution which will bother the wolves.
But I let it go so low last night that my carbon monoxide detector went off at 4:30 in the morning. The head of the sanctuary told me I was going to kill my battery, which means I won't be able to ever get out of here.
So, I had to plug in my generator today for the first time in 4 days. I'm trying my best, but I have to remember that I have to take care of myself, too.
Let this be a lesson to you that you can try your best to take care of everyone else, but if you don't take care of yourself too, you're going to totally kill your own battery and eventually will burn out.